- The first character I fell in love with: Willow. In season one, she is so relatable, genuine, and quirky!
- The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Giles. At the beginning, he seems so stern and merely there as an adult figure. But throughout the series, as he became a parental figure for Buffy, I began to view him that way as well.
- The character everyone loves that I don't: Dawn.
- The character I love that everyone else hates: Xander. He's adorable and more than often tries to do the right thing! Yes, he's silly and not the brightest, but he means well and grows so much throughout the series.
- The character I used to love but don't any longer: Drusilla.
- The character I would date any time: Angel
- The character I want to be like: I'd want to be like Buffy in the sense that she's fearless. I want to be like Willow in her uniqueness. Giles is brilliant and kind. I want bits of all of them, really!
- The character I'd slap: Buffy. Stop moping!
- A pairing that I love: Willow and Tara - their relationships is so real and natural.
- A pairing that I despise: Buffy and Spike. Unhealthy, abusive, gross.
- Favorite male character: Spike
- Favorite female character: Willow
- My five favorite characters: Spike, Willow, Xander, Tara, Giles
- My five least favorite characters: Dawn, Riley, Cordelia, Drusilla, Faith
- Which character I am most like: Probably Willow.
- My deep, dark Buffy secret: I know all of the words to "Once More With Feeling." Not just the musical numbers.
Monday, December 5, 2011
I found this buffy survey online and I thought it would be interesting to try!